Studying abroad for six months or a year is a huge adventure, and it will change you forever. You will get to know yourself in a way that you never would have otherwise and you will grow and become more independent. You will learn tons of new things and best of all, you will make new friends and have a second home.
So here come 10 tips to make your year abroad the best year of your life!
- Stay positive and smile
- Keep an open mind
- Develop your cultural competence
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
- Be curious and get involved
- Be a part of the family
- Be an ambassador for your country
- Make good choices
- Less screen time – more fun
- Have fun and enjoy your time abroad!