Information on this page will only be available in English
Updated March 26
We’re continuing to follow advice from government advisories and remain in touch with all of our partners to keep you up to date and well informed. Always check this page for the latest updates.
For the time being, none of our trips have been cancelled, and we expect our summer language trips and autumn high school departures to proceed as scheduled. We are confident that the situation will have improved by the time we’re ready to take off, so hopefully there will be no disruptions to the adventures that await in the summer and autumn. Of course, we’re following developments very closely, and if anything were to change that might affect your trip, we’ll be sure to let you know.
If there are travel restrictions in place at the time of your departure that prevent you from travelling, we will first try to reschedule your trip to another destination or a later date. If that’s not possible, we will refund your full programme fee, including the application fee.