Youth Travel 15-18 years of age

    Do I need a passport when going on a language trip?

    Yes, you must bring your passport, even if you live in Europe and are traveling within Europe. Make sure your passport is valid throughout your trip, at least three months after your return from Europe, and at least six months after returning from our other destinations. When traveling to the US, you must have a biometric passport (i.e. with a data chip). Make sure your passport is not damaged in any way and that it does not have any missing pages. Repairs with tape and glue are of no use – you will need a new passport.