STS High School 14–18 years of age

Can I get credit for my year abroad when I return home?

Whether or not you can get credit for your year as an exchange student depends on your home country and where you go. This means that some people can continue their high school studies as usual in the same class they left when they return home, and others need to start where they left off before they left for their year abroad. Contact us or talk to your school to find out what applies to you.