STS High School 14–18 years of age

Do I need a visa for my exchange year?

It is compulsory for anyone traveling to the US under the Visa Waiver Program to register their trip online (ESTA) at least 72 hours before departure. We will send visa information to our US students when it is time to do ESTA. The cost of the visa is your responsibility.

If you are going to Canada for a study trip, you must apply for an ETA before you leave. This is done online, and we will send you information when it is time. The cost is your responsibility.