Remember not to pack too much. You'll want to buy clothes and other things once you're at your destination. But some things are still good to bring along.
- Phone and perhaps a camera
- Laptop and charger.
- Adaptor if your host country does not have the same power sockets as your home country.
- Hygiene items for the first period of time.
- Do you wear glasses? Bring an extra pair!
- Clothes to start with. Are you going to wear a uniform at school, or do they have other dress codes you need to follow?
- Ask your host family for advice!